The two years of lockdown has had a detrimental effect on celebrancy which has put the College into a holding pattern. We still have all our Training Programs and Courses for Celebrants throughout the world. For all matters for the time being please contact Dally Messenger III.
For all matters relating to celebrant books and supplies and the Graduates and Friends Association please contact Yvonne Werner.
The Principal of the College is Dally Messenger III and, ably assisted by Dr Watson, is the main creator of our courses on celebrancy. He is a qualified educator and former University Lecturer and he has wide experience as a celebrant.
You can ring him on +61 411 717 303 or email him at email@example.com
Yvonne manages the Celebrants Centre which supplies books, stationery, certificates and other essential items for celebrants.
Along with the many other hats Yvonne wears she is also secretary of International College of Celebrancy Alumni and Friends Association (ICCA), she conducts face-to-face classes in Melbourne Victoria and Sydney NSW to which Diploma students are welcome,
Yvonne may be contacted on +61 411 128 285 or email her
- Enrolment Form (pdf) for Diplomas
- Online Enrolment Form – College Short Courses v1.0
- Diploma Information Booklet in pdf on training and courses for established and aspiring celebrants.
- Beautiful Summary of Diploma Courses in pdf –
- Every student who applies for the college must be clear about our Policies (collegeofcelebrancy.edu.au)