The Study of Celebrancy will enrich your life, the life of your family, and the life of your community.
This is why you should study with us
- You get the best value for your money.
- You get celebrants who believe in celebrancy and we want to pass this belief on to you.
- You get the reality of being a working celebrant and the extraordinary potential of this profession to enrich the lives of others.
- You get excellent teachers and qualified educationalists.
- You get the best theory – then we send you out into the field to observe best practice.
- You get back carefully corrected assignments with attention to detail. Then you are given sound and helpful feedback.
- We give you support during your studies – and the support continues even when you have completed the course.
- We give you a team of real people who are available to you by SMS, email, phone, Skype, etc.
- We give you face to face seminars in some geographic areas and some group seminars on Skype.
- We give you invitations to attend professional development workshops and association dinners while you are a student and after.
- We give you a straight deal – no hidden conditions, no hidden add-ons.
- We give you pay-as-you-go – module by module.
- We give you, when you join “our community” an association which keeps you connected to colleagues and the college.
- We give you an email forum when you start, and you can stay there after you have completed your studies and beyond.
- We give you a pathway to further study by completing our eight knowledge-rich modules – three diplomas, advanced diplomas, a graduate Diploma and a Master of Celebrancy.
- We want you to finish the course and succeed as a celebrant.
So Welcome to our Diploma Site!
Top quality Marriage Celebrant Training – Funeral Celebrant Training – General Celebrant Training through in-depth study and working with “mentors” in the field.
This site focusses on the how, when, where and why of achieving a fulfilling profession in your life, by developing and improving your skill as a celebrant (officiant), with a Diploma Course.
- Enrolment Form in pdf (ready to download)
- Information Booklet in pdf (ready to download)
- Portal to our various websites (celebrancy.com)
- For our students and graduates – and their clients – we have a website of useful information and resources – (collegeofcelebrancy.com)-
- Finding a celebrant – we have a website of websites so one can easily compare what each celebrant has to offer (marriagecelebrant.com)
- Ceremony books, stationery, and certificates for celebrants and clients (celebrantcentre.com)
- Funerals: excellent guidance for celebrants and clients and examples of funeral eulogies and ceremonies (http://www.funeralsbycelebrants.com.au)
- College website summarising all our educational activities (collegeofcelebrancy.edu.au)
- Being a Celebrant – Superficiality or Depth?